Is this YOU?
A Warrior is a woman who is developing:
- A relationship with her physical body. She might not be in tip top shape, but she is conscious enough to walk or bike regularly or hit the park or the gym weekly.
- A relationship to her purpose. She might not always love her job, but she has a strong sense of her calling in life. Her profession reflects her life mission. Or her hobbies, interests, and relationships reflect a higher purpose.
- A relationship with her inner self. She has done enough reflection, talk therapy, healing, coaching to have a sense of what makes her tick. She knows there’s always more to discover and develop- she’s on a journey to be and embrace her authentic self.
- A relationship with healthy boundaries. Has contemplated the value of saying no. Is figuring out how to balance her needs against the needs if others. Is willing to take an honest look at how she might be better at it.
- Caring relationships with others. These might not be with her family of origin, but she has started to figure who her tribe is. She seeks reciprocal, mutually supportive, inspiring friendships.
- A relationship with her creative drive. Her creative desire might manifest in different ways: through working with people, through visual art, through music and dance, through crafts, through cooking, through writing, She might or might not consider herself an artist, but creativity and artistry are a part of her life.
- A willingness to take risks or live outside the box. Life is just too short not to question the status quo. Has a strong inner drive to seek more meaning, passion, aliveness.
- Sass. Has been known to be bad ass from time to time and knows from experience that self care isn’t always easy or comfortable. Even if it’s a secret to the rest of the world- she has begun to claim her power and sensuality.