I’ve been described as both a warm hug and a kick in the pants– at the same time.
I live a full life.
Motherhood, Friendship, Dance, Healing, Culture, Social Justice
Rutgers, UC Berkeley, Professional Coach Training, CEA- MNY
I see things through.
BA, MA, CPC, CCCE
One of my teachers once said, you have this laser sharp way of seeing through bullshit.
Another teacher said, you have a beautiful soul and big heart.
My kids say, I love you more than ice cream and stop kissing me so much.
People thank me for my ability to deeply listen– open ears and an open heart.
People thank me for being able to see the larger, longer view– wisdom and intuition.
People thank me for being me– walking the path too.
- Educator and Certified Professional Coach.
- Mother of two.
- Over 20 years in teaching profession. Last 10 instructing at the college level.
- Coaching credential through Open Center in NYC.
- MA from UC Berkeley. Social and Cultural Studies in Ed.
- BA from Rutgers. Women’s Studies & Sociology. Minor in Caribbean Studies.
- Teach dance classes at my local Y.
- Certified Childbirth Educator.
I’d love to hear from you. Use the contact form or email me